What a difference the restoration works have made to the Grade II Listed Old Constitutional Club in Scarborough, which will see its new life as 90 bed extension to the existing Premier Inn on Huntriss Row.
- Corner Oriel bay windows were carefully dismantled and restored
- New floor added with materials to match the existing
- Existing second floor restored stone and bricks were re-used to build the third storey – extending the vertical façade by one storey
- Ornate stonework brought back to life by cleaning, preserving, repair/replacing the decorative elements
- A new slate tile roof installed
The new front entrance and work to the external lower floor will begin in the coming weeks