Awards and accreditations
All projects and construction work carried out by PDR Construction has been tested, assessed and reviewed to ensure adherence to guidelines and requirements set out by quality management specialists. We have been approved for the following:
- Our Quality Management Systems [QMS] have been assessed and approved by QMS International Ltd, adhering to the quality management systems, standards and guidelines of ISO 9001: 2015.
- Our Environmental Management Systems [EMS] meet the guidelines of ISO 14001: 2015, as approved by QMS International Limited.
- Our ISO 45001 Certification, accredited by QMS International Ltd, demonstrates that our business operates a best-practice Occupational Health and Safety Management System – reducing the likelihood of accidents and breaches of legislation, as well as improving your organisation’s overall performance. ISO 45001 is the new international standard for occupational health and safety management replacing the OHSAS 18001 standard.
- We have confirmation of our registration with Premier Guarantee, registration number PG-REG001104882.
- As issued by NHBC, we are Premium Rating A1. This means we have been registered for over 15 years, and our loss ratio is less than 50%. NHBC recognise the exceptionally high number of homes that we register with them every year.
- LABC North and East Yorkshire Building Excellence Awards have presented our Premier Inn development in Scarborough with an award for being the best commercial building over £1m, recognising both our high standards of construction and proficient workmanship.
Quality Management Systems
Find links to our company policies below, where we recognise and aim to further exceed the expectations set out for businesses in our industry.
- Read our customer care policy, which outlines the way we work and the relationships we have and continue to establish in order to understand and meet the needs of our customers.
- To find out how our business operates and reflects good environmental management, please click the link below.
- Our equal opportunities policy statement outlines how we welcome and observe laws against discrimination on the basis of race, gender, orientation, marital status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, colour, creed, disability or age.
- For more information on how we are committed to quality improvement, client confidence and providing a reliable service, read our quality policy statement below.
- Our anti-slavery and human trafficking policy statement applies to all individuals working for the company, or on the company’s behalf in any capacity.
Insurance and CIS
PDR Construction is a registered main contractor with a gross payment status under the government’s Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
For details of our current Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurances, click here.
Health and Safety
PDR Construction ensure all our projects and construction work carried out is assessed to industry health and safety standards and guidelines. Please see our health and safety policy here.
We strive to ensure all our projects are compliant to our policies and delivered in line with our Health and Safety affiliations and accreditations. This is shown in the following awards: