This 54,000 sq ft beautifully designed scheme will see 90 high quality, one-bedroom apartments built over five floors, some with private terraces, a ground floor courtyard garden and a rooftop terrace on the third floor to create a community feel for its residents.
Scope of works include:
- Piled raft slab foundation solution
- Gas protection measures
- Phased construction to work around existing live substation, construction of new substation and switchover works
- Concrete framed building with SFS infill
- External envelope of facing brickwork with PCC features (lintels, beams, columnades, window surrounds)
- IdealCombi composite windows flat entrance doors
- Aluminium curtain walling screens to GF
- Full M&E fit out to flats and communal areas
- VE options offered to the client including alternative heating systems, external envelope options and foundation solution
This will be PDR’s 3rd project delivered for Pocket Living.
54,500 sq ft
JCT Design and Build