This joint development between Hambleton District Council and Wykeland Developments, will see the delivery of a 4-screen cinema, three restaurants and enhanced public realm works.
This is the third phase of a masterplan to convert the former Northallerton Prison into a high-end mixed-use leisure, retail and commercial quarter.
The 12,422 sq ft Everyman Cinema located on the first floor includes its own restaurant, bar and outside terrace.
Three further independent restaurants, totalling 12,700 sq ft, are located on the ground floor, looking out on to the new public square.
Constructed to shell only PDR’s scope of works includes:
- CMC ground improvement
- Pad and strip foundations and ground bearing floor slab
- Steel frame with a composite metal deck
- Inverted hotmelt roofing and Kingspan roofing
- Anodised single cladding
- Warmshell insulating system
- Auditorium stage installation
- Constructed to high acoustic rating
High end paving, seating and soft planting will be installed to the external areas to create a welcoming circulation and communal space at the front of the building.
25,123 sq ft
Central Northallerton Development Co. Ltd