Located close to the City Centre at York Business Park, the 6,000 sq/ft showroom will reflect the new ‘Destination Porsche’ corporate identity, featuring an exterior aluminium façade, including LED strips and logo to create the iconic Porsche aesthetic as well as a full aftersales department. The scheme features a ‘boutique’ showroom including a dedicated handover lounge and electric vehicle display, plus capacity for up to 25 Porsche Approved Pre-Owned vehicles to be displayed.
Other features include:
- 8-bay workshop
- MOT bay
- Four-wheel alignment bays and ‘driver assist’ calibration bay
- Porsche Direct Dialogue Service bay
- Dedicated electric vehicle bays
- Executive lounge area
- ‘Kidz zone’ complete with iPads and gaming pod
- ‘Smart Energy’ building management system and full LED lighting.
This scheme cements a 22-year relationship with JCT600, during which 12 new dealerships have been delivered.
JCT600 (Properties) Ltd
JCT Design and Build
Axis 3 Design
Bland & Swift