PDR has been selected to deliver this Starbucks Drive-Thru on Cleethorpes Road, Grimsby.
Being built for George Street Builders, this 1,800 sq ft unit with 30 parking spaces, is the first occupier on the multi-million pound redevelopment of the former Ramsden site.
The coffee outlet holds a prominent position fronting onto Cleethorpes Road and will include a green wall to screen the drive-thru cars.
The single storey monopitch building includes full height glazing wrapped around the corners of the building with dark grey cladding used to the main walls and the roof detail.
Other features include:
- Steel frame building with exposed timber rafters and plywood deck
- Raft foundation
- Single ply roofing
- Kingspan composite cladding, timber cladding and brick slip cladding to envelope
- Aluminium windows including drive-thru service screen
- Hard and soft landscaping
- Service and goods delivery yard
- Associated drainage
- External lighting
1,800 sq ft
George Street Builders
JCT Design and Build
The Harris Partnership