This scheme will see an old Woolworths building in the heart of Stroud Town Centre, being converted into two GP surgeries, a pharmacy, dental surgery and provide additional space for a range of other complementary health and services providers, over 5 floors.
The works comprise the following:
- Demolition to part of building and complete refurbishment of shell including new roof coverings, new windows and rendered elevations
- Internal refurbishment of ground, first and sub-basement to form Doctors Surgery
- Internal refurbishment of second floor to provide Primary Care Consulting Rooms and Dentist surgery
- Stripping out of basement to form retail shell space
- Car parking provision
- External paving works on King Street
- New build section to create further office space
Once complete the modern facility will service more than 15,000 patients.
The scheme is targeting BREEAM Very Good
Dransfield Properties Ltd
JCT 2011 Design and Build
The Harris Partnership